At Centralia Christian Church, we take stewardship seriously. Not only do we call on our members and attendees to be good stewards but we also believe the church is to be a good steward. That is why we have a clear budgeting process that we follow every year and that process is approved by our Elders.
Online giving is a safe and easy way to support the ministries of Centralia Christian Church. This system enables you to support the church by making a one-time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution.
5 Simple Steps:
- Click on the “Give Online” link at bottom of this page.
- Enter the dollar amount, choose the frequency (which can always be adjusted later), click next.
- Login with your email address and password. If you haven’t created an account yet, enter your name, email address, and password, and click next. This will be your login information for future donations.
- A confirmation code will be sent to your email and you will have to enter that confirmation code to continue. This will only have to be done one time during the initial setup.
- Enter your payment information and then click complete gift.
Subsplash can process transactions through your bank account (EFT), or by using a credit/debit card. Please note that Subsplash charges the church a smaller merchant transaction fee if you process through your bank account (EFT).
NOTE: *If you would like to avoid all merchant transaction fees, you can choose to bypass Subsplash and just make your donation using the online bill pay feature through your bank’s website or contact your local bank for more information.
If you would like to “Text to Give,” you can text “4CCC” to 206-859-9405 and follow the link.